The men have testosterone as their main male sex hormone but women also have it in small amounts. This is a steroid hormone that is being produced in men’s testicles and the women’s ovaries but also produced by the adrenal glands in small amounts. In bodybuilders and athletes, increasing levels of testosterone can result in rapid vitality and muscle mass gains in just a matter of weeks. Here are natural testosterone boosters just like Crazy Bulk Testo-Max that are based on scientific evidence.
1. A diet that includes sufficient amount of fat, protein, and carbohydrates are beneficial not just to health but testosterone as well.
2. A study showed that people who regularly exercise have higher testosterone levels than those who do not. Resistance training and high-intensity interval training are the best types of exercises to increase testosterone levels in short or long term.
3. Take Vitamin D and Zinc supplements because they have the strongest evidence in studies to be testosterone boosters.
4. Get about 7 to 10 hours sleep per night to increase testosterone and for long-term health. A study said that every additional hour you sleep, your testosterone increases by 15% on average.
5. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by having a healthy sex life and by making laughter, success, and happiness a part of your everyday life.
6. Take any or all of these natural testosterone boosters that are supported by scientific studies to increase testosterone levels.
Ashwagandha – an herb that is most researched for its beneficial effects on infertile men. It was discovered that the infertile men who have used it registered a 167% sperm count increase and 17 percent boost in testosterone levels.
Ginger Extract – an herb that is popular in cooking and Ayurveda, was found in one study to increase levels of testosterone of infertile men by 17% and also improves other main sex hormones.
Horny Goat Weed – a Chinese herb that contains icariin, the main component that imitates the testosterone effects in the body. It is usually prescribed for men and women with low libido.
Tribulus Terrestris – is a popular herb with bodybuilders and people who do the intense workout because it boosts protein synthesis, improves nitrogen balance, increases energy, intensifies workout, and improves muscle recovery. It can also increase sexual desire and helps treat erectile dysfunction.
Bulbine Natalensis – a South African herb that was found in several animal studies to increase testosterone levels massively as much as 347%.
Testosterone is both important for men and women and an imbalance of this hormone could cause specific health problems. Natural testosterone boosters do not give the same effects to all users and doctors should be consulted first before taking any of them.